This Article Applies to:
- Business Hub
- Avast Business Cloud Console
You can schedule reports to run automatically on a recurring basis and email the results to selected users. This functionality is not yet available in the On-Premise Console.
- On the Reports page, click Create new schedule
- Select the report type you would like to schedule:
- Antivirus Threats Report
- Device Report
- Patch Report
- Threats Report
- Executive Summary
- In the Schedule frequency section, select either Weekly or Monthly
- For Weekly, select the day of the week the report will run
- For Monthly, select the week of the month (first, second...), and the day of the week the report will run
- Select the file format for the report between
- Check the boxes beside the email address(es) you would like to send the report to
- If desired, enter a custom name for the report
- Click Schedule report
To view or edit your current report schedules, click Go to report schedules. Report schedules are also broken down on the Reports page beside each type of report.
On the Report Schedules page you can view each report's name, type, schedule, recipients, and file format. If you would like to edit or delete a scheduled report, click the three dots beside its name in the table and select the proper option. If you are editing a schedule, be sure to click Save changes at the bottom of the page.