Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Avast Business Hub
The Device report provides a complete list of devices with details such as their operating system, status, and subscription data.
At multi-tenant/partner level, the report will include all sites/customers by default.
The report can be accessed and scheduled from the Summaries section of the Reports page.
The report will provide the following details for all listed devices:
- Site/Customer name (at multi-tenant/partner level)
- Device alias/name (clicking an alias link will redirect you to the About tab of the device's Detail drawer)
- Operating system
- IP address
- Date added
- Last seen (date and time)
- Last Antivirus scan (date and time)
- Last patch scan (date and time)
- Last successful backup (date and time)
The counter above the list will show the number of:
- All devices
- Devices in danger
- Devices inactive for 14+ days
- Devices inactive for 30+ days
To facilitate data lookup, the Device report can be customized by using the search field to search by device alias, name, and/or IP address.
You can also filter the report by:
- Site/Customer (at multi-tenant/partner level)
- Status: Not installed, In danger, Vulnerable, Safe
- Operating system: Windows, Windows server
Multiple columns can be sorted to display the results in ascending or descending order.
Scheduling and Exporting
You can set up your reports to be automatically generated on a recurring basis, then emailed to specified users. You can also manually download them in
Other Articles In This Section: