Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Avast Business Hub
The Audit log report provides insight into various user and system activities such as policy changes, user access changes, installer downloads, etc.
At multi-tenant/partner level, the report will include all sites/customers by default.
The report can be accessed from the Summaries section of the Reports page.
Scheduled reporting for audit logs is currently unavailable (but planned to be added in a future release).
The report will provide the following information for all listed events:
- Site/Customer name (at multi-tenant/partner level)
- Event type
- Event detail
- Triggered by (user login)
- Date and time
By default, the report will display information for the last 30 days. You can adjust the time frame by clicking the start or the end date and then choosing different dates from the calendar, or by selecting one of the quick options on the left (Last week, Last month, Last three months).
To facilitate data lookup further, the Audit log report can be customized by using the search field to search by
You can also filter the report by:
- Category: Company, User, Task, Alert,
Cloud Backup,Policy, Report, Device, Network Discovery, Subscription, Web Control
- Event type:
- User access granted, User access removed, User invited, User removed, User suspended, User reactivated
- Language changed
- Login, Logout
(When a global admin logs in, the report will show the login at the multi-tenant level)
- Company created, Company profile updated, Company removed
- Task created, Task stopped
- Alert action
- Cloud backup accessed
- Policy created, Policy changed, Policy deleted, Policy reverted to default
- Report schedule created, Report schedule changed, Report schedule deleted
- Report downloaded
- Device installer downloaded, Device installer link shared
- Device policy overridden, Device service changed, Device removal initiated, Device settings changed, Device policy changed, Device group changed, Device support package generated
- Device list exported, Discovered devices' list exported
- Remote package installation initiated, Remote package installation initiated again, Remote package installation canceled
- Network scan started, Network scan stopped, Network scan settings changed
- Activation code used, Wallet key changed, Trial activated, Purchase initiated
- Basic Remote Control activated
- Result: Success, Failure
- Origin: System, User, Support
Multiple columns can be sorted to display the results in ascending or descending order.
Scheduling and Exporting
You can set up your reports to be automatically generated on a recurring basis, then emailed to specified users. You can also manually download them in
Other Articles In This Section: