Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Business Hub
- Avast Business On-Premise Console
The Antivirus Threat report displays details on threats found on your devices within a defined time range.
To access the Antivirus Threat report in Business Hub, go to the Services section of the Reports page.
Via the Reports page, you can also set up schedules for your reports as well as automatic sharing of generated data with specified users. For more information, see Scheduling and Emailing Reports.
At the top of the Antivirus Threat report page, you will see a line graph showing all threats detected during a set time range. The threats are categorized by the following resolution types:
- Autofix: Antivirus followed an automated process to deal with the threat by trying to repair, quarantine, and/or delete it (as configured in your policies)
- Repaired: The threat was repaired (e.g. bad code removed from a file)
- Blocked: The threat was blocked (e.g. connection aborted by Web Shield)
- Deleted: The threat was deleted from the device
- Quarantined: The threat was detected and moved to Quarantine
- Unresolved: The threat was detected, but further action is needed to deal with it
Below the graph, you will also see the total number of detected threats and devices affected, as well as the number of any unresolved threats.
The Threat list displays more detailed information about threats detected on your devices during the defined time range. For each device on the list, you can see the following information:
- Site name (at multi-tenant level)
- Device alias/name
- Shield that detected the threat
- Threat type
- Date and time of detection
- Detail (threat location path/URL)
- Resolution type
You can also search for devices by name and/or filter the generated list by:
- Shield: Scan Task, Mail Shield, Instant Message Shield, P2P Shield, Network Shield, File Shield, Web Shield, Script Shield, Anti-Spam, Behavior Shield, Exchange Shield, SharePoint Shield, Firewall, WebRep, AutoSandbox, Ransomware Shield, Remote Access Shield
- Threat type: Error, PUP, Suspicious, Malware, Tool
- Resolution: Quarantined, Deleted, Repaired, Autofix, Unresolved, Blocked
If needed, you can export the data via the download icon located in the upper right corner of the list. For more information on downloading the generated report, see Exporting Reports.
To access the Threat report in On-Premise Console, go to the Threats tab of the Reports page.
Under the Threats tab, you will see the total number of detected threats and devices affected for the defined time range. You will also see information on the volume of threats detected by each shield separately (presented in numbers and percentages, as well as in the form of a graph).
Below the Threats over time graph, all detected threats will also be categorized by type (Error, PUP, Suspicious, and Malware), and detection rates will be shown for each one (in numbers and percentages).
Top Threats and Infected Devices
As its title suggests, the Top 10 threats section lists the top threats that were detected during the set time range, while the Top 10 infected devices lists the devices with the greatest number of threats detected. Additionally, the prevalence of each resolution type will be shown here (in numbers and percentages).
If there were no threats detected within the defined time range, the Top 10 sections will show "No threats found".
Other Articles In This Section: