Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Avast Business Antivirus
SecureLine VPN is a Virtual Private Network (VPN). A VPN functions as a private tunnel through the Internet which encrypts your data and secures your connection when using public Wi-Fi connections such as those in cafes or airports. SecureLine VPN has servers in several locations which means you can bypass geolocation restrictions as well as access your favorite content while traveling.
Choosing your Disguised Location
You can select from 57 different locations around the world for your disguised location. Avast will automatically select the best one based on your real location, but you can alter this selection.
- When SecureLine VPN is turned on, click Change Location
- Select a new location from the various regional options:
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
- P2P (allow for anonymous peer-to-peer file transfers)
- Streaming (optimized for video streaming)
- Click Change Location to confirm the new location
Other Articles In This Section: