This Article Applies to:
- Avast Business Antivirus
- Small Office Protection
If you are having difficulties with your Avast Business Firewall, you can get a better sense of what the Firewall is blocking down to the packet level, to help create packet rules/exceptions. This can only be done from the end device. For more information see Firewall: Advanced Packet Rules.
- Open the Avast Business Antivirus
orSmall Office Protection client
- Click Menu in the top-right corner
- Click Search in the top-right corner
- Type geek:area and hit ENTER
- Scroll to the Firewall section
- Check Log all blocked packets, then click Go Back
Induce the issue on the device, then check the firewall logs. These logs can be located in the UI by clicking the Hacker Attacks button – click Firewall options, then Logs in the pop-up menu. You can then create rules for any erroneously blocked packets.
Other Articles In This Section: