PROXIMANOVA-LIGHT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-LIGHTIT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-EXTRABLD.OTF PROXIMANOVA-BOLD.OTFPROXIMANOVA-BLACK.OTF
Get this font in here!
Apple Products Blocked by Antivirus
This Article Applies to:
- Essential/Premium/Ultimate Business Security
- Small Office Protection
By default, Antivirus will block Apple apps and connections on Windows machines. Connected iPhones will not be recognized as a drive or device, and iTunes may not start. The below Firewall application rules will need to be set to resolve this issue.
- C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
- C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe
- C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTuneshelper.exe
- C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesVisualizerHost.exe
- C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
Please note these are the default locations. If the apps and services were installed on a different location, that location will apply.
Other Articles In This Section:
Logging Blocked Packets to Create Exclusions
Recording Performance Problems
Creating and Sending Support Packages