Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Essential/Premium/Ultimate Business Security
- Small Office Protection
Passive Mode disables all active protection, such as Core Shields and Firewall, so you can use more than one antivirus program at a time without interfering with device performance. You can still run scans on your device.
In Passive Mode, Antivirus still receives all virus definitions and program updates that allow you to manually scan for issues on your PC.
Turning Passive Mode On or Off
- Open your Essential/Premium/Ultimate Business Security or Small Office Protection client UI
- Click Menu, then Settings
- In the General section, select the Troubleshooting tab
- Check the box beside Enable passive mode
- Click Restart now
Once the device restarts, Antivirus will be running in Passive Mode.
To disable Passive Mode, repeat steps 1-4 above, unticking the box next to Enable Passive Mode in step 4.
Other Articles In This Section: