This Article Applies to:
- Avast Business Multi-Tenant Console
- Avast Business Cloud Console
Alerts provide insight on the current state of the devices across your network. They are visible in the Multi-Tenant Console from the Partner Dashboard by clicking the plus sign, or by selecting a customer in the left-hand pane and viewing the Dashboard or Devices tab. In the Cloud Console, alerts are shown on the Dashboard and Devices tabs. For more information about the different types of threats and alerts, see Threat and Alert Types.
You may wish to hide alerts that are not important in your specific network type. There are three options: hiding, dismissing, and muting alerts.
Click Hide alerts. This will hide all alerts across all devices.
This option is only available within the Cloud Console, not the Multi-Tenant Console.
This option will dismiss an alert for a time, which will update your device status as well. You will not be able to view your dismissed alerts; however, the next time a risk check is run on the device, the alert may reappear.
- On the Devices page, click the drop-down arrow beside an alert in the devices list
- Click Dismiss
This option will mute an alert for the selected length of time, which will update your device status as well.
- On the Devices page, click the drop-down arrow beside an alert in the devices list.
- Select one of the following:
- Mute for one week
- Mute for two weeks
- Mute for one month
- Mute for three months
- Mute for the next century (Cloud Console only)
- Mute indefinitely (Multi-Tenant Console only)
- To unmute an alert, click the crossed-out bell symbol beside the alert in the devices list, then click either Unmute or Unmute this alert on all devices.