PROXIMANOVA-LIGHT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-LIGHTIT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-EXTRABLD.OTF PROXIMANOVA-BOLD.OTFPROXIMANOVA-BLACK.OTF
Get this font in here!
Configuring Virus Definitions and Antivirus Updates
This Article Applies to:
- Avast Business CloudCare
Via the Policies page of your console, you can set up automatic or manual updates of the Antivirus program and virus definitions.
- Navigate to the Policies tab and click the policy you would like to change
- Expand the Antivirus section located under Endpoint Protection
- From the Antivirus Settings tab go to the General Settings
- Select Automatic or Manual next to Program updates/Virus definition updates
- Click Save & Apply to Devices (i.e. Save & Apply to Customers when editing a Master Policy) in the upper right corner of the page
Updates are sent either directly via Avast servers or any configured update agents/local update servers on your network.
If you have selected manual updates, you will need to run the updates via the Devices page to ensure all devices on your network remain up to date with the latest protection. For more information, see
If your network uses proxies for end devices, you will need to configure the proxy settings in the policies assigned to the devices behind a proxy. For instructions, see
For more information on updates, see Understanding Updates and Reboots.
Configuring Proxy Settings for Devices