Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Avast Business CloudCare
For overall functionality, and to enable the Antivirus client to authenticate/update, you must allow certain ports and URL addresses through your firewall or proxy server.
Avast web services are hosted in many countries around the world. Therefore, we do not recommend geoblocking in your firewall settings.
If geoblocking is necessary, we recommend you set URL Allow rules to supercede geoblocking, so Avast traffic can still be allowed.
- TCP 80 - Internet Vulnerability Checks and Feature Updates
- TCP 443 - basic communication between the portal and the installed clients
- UDP 123 - accessing public time servers to prevent tampering with the Content Filtering Schedule settings
- TCP/UDP 135 - for remote deployment
- TCP/UDP 5222 - for XMPP communication
- islonline.net (for Premium Remote Control)
- *.sosonlinebackup.com (for Cloud Backup)
- *.managedoffsitebackup.net (for Cloud Backup)
- downloads.storagecraft.com (for ShadowProtect)
- URLs required by application vendors - Patch Management will download the necessary patches directly from the vendors; therefore, the connections must be allowed in order for the service to operate correctly.
Other Articles In This Section: