Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Business Hub
- Avast Business On-Premise Console
Partners can select a customer from the drop-down menu to view their devices specifically. This page displays device names, site/customer name (if at Partner level), status and alerts, operating system, assigned group, assigned policy, Antivirus version, Patch Management subscription, Premium Remote Control subscription, and the time the device was last connected to the Hub.
You can alter the assigned subscription for a device, for instance if you purchase seats for a different Antivirus version or a subscription for Patch Management.
- In the Hub, click the Devices tab
- Do one of the following:
- Select the check boxes beside multiple devices and click More at the top right
- Click the three dots within the device list
- Select Change ▸ Change Service Subscription
- Use the drop-downs to select which subscription(s) you would like to use for Antivirus and Patch Management
- Click Apply
This procedure will require the affected device(s) to restart.
You can alter the assigned subscription for a device, for instance if you purchase seats for a different Antivirus version.
Once a particular subscription has expired, the devices assigned to it will be unprotected. It is recommended you either renew the existing subscription or purchase a subscription for a higher-level Antivirus product.
This procedure requires the device to restart.
- On the Devices page, do one of the following:
- To include all devices in a group, click the More button next to the group name. Then click Edit group.
- To include multiple devices, select the check boxes of the devices. Then click Actions ▸ Change subscription.
- For a single device, click the More button next to a device, then click Change subscription.
- Select the license you would like to use from the drop-down menu(s).
- Click Apply for the license you want to change to, or Save group if you are changing the subscription for an entire group of devices.
Other Articles In This Section: