This Article Applies to:
- Avast Business Cloud Console
- Avast Business On-Premise Console
You can configure exclusions that will propagate across all of the various Shields and components of Avast Business Antivirus in the Antivirus Settings tab of your policies.
- Navigate to the Antivirus Settings tab for the desired OS
- In the Exclusions section, do one of the following:
- Click File paths, enter a file path you would like to exclude, then click Add
- Click URL addresses, enter a URL you would like to exclude, then click Add
- Click Apply changes when you are finished
If you have multiple OS types using the same policy, be sure to add the exclusions to this section under the Windows Workstation and/or Windows Server tabs.