Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Avast Business CloudCare
The Customer List section, accessible by clicking Customer List in the left-hand navigation pane, enables you to invite, view, and edit or remove customers for your Portal. You can also add customers and/or users from the Dashboard quick-access bar. If you are a direct or self-managed user, you can add additional users from the Dashboard or on the Account tab by clicking All Users in the left-hand navigation pane.
There are three partner user types and two customer user types. For more details on the differing permissions, see Partner vs. Customer User Permissions.
Adding a Customer (Partners Only)
- On the Dashboard, click Add: Customer
- Alternatively, click Customer List in the left-hand navigation pane, then click Add Customer
- Fill in all required information and fields in the following sections:
- Customer Profile
- Customer Type (partner- vs self-managed)
- Master Administrator (if there will be one)
- Mailing Address
- Billing Address
- Click Save and Select Services
- Select the subscriptions and services you would like the customer to have access to using the drop-down menus (see Activating Subscriptions for more info)
- Click Finish
Adding a User
- On the Dashboard, click Add: User
- Alternatively, navigate to the Account tab, click All Users in the left-hand navigation pane, then click + Add User
- Fill in all required information for the user:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Time Zone/Language
- Phone Number
- Device Groups Access
- These options provide the user with specific Device Groups and their related policies
- Click Save
Deleting a Customer (Partners Only)
- Select the customer from the Customer drop-down menu or the Customer List
- Navigate to the Account tab
- At the bottom of the Company Profile page, click Delete Customer
- Click Delete Customer again to confirm
This action will uninstall CloudCare from all devices and delete all users associated with the customer.
Deactivating or Deleting a User
- Navigate to the Account tab
- Click the user's name in the left-hand navigation pane
- Click either Deactivate at the top of the page, or Delete at the bottom
- Click either Deactivate or Delete in the pop-up window to confirm
Alternatively, you can click All Users instead of the user's name. Then locate the user's name in the table and click either Deactivate or Delete next to their name.
Once you have deactivated a user, you can reactivate them by following the same steps and clicking Reactivate. You cannot reactivate a user you have deleted.
Editing User or Customer Details
Once your customers and users have been created, you can edit their basic contact details.
For Customers: Select the customer from the Customer drop-down menu or the Customer List, then navigate to the Account tab. On the Company Profile page, make your edits, then click Save.
For Users: On the Account tab, click the user's name in the left-hand navigation pane. Make your edits, then click Save.
Other Articles In This Section: