PROXIMANOVA-LIGHT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-LIGHTIT.OTF PROXIMANOVA-EXTRABLD.OTF PROXIMANOVA-BOLD.OTFPROXIMANOVA-BLACK.OTF
Get this font in here!
Updating Devices in Your Network
This Article Applies to:
- Avast Business CloudCare
You can manually update the virus definitions and CloudCare Antivirus program version on your devices by creating a task to do so via your console. For more information, see Creating Tasks.
You can also configure your policy to automatically update when new virus definitions or Antivirus program versions are released.
- Navigate to the Policies tab and click the policy you would like to change
- Expand the Antivirus section located under Endpoint Protection
- From the Antivirus Settings tab go to the General Settings
- Select Automatic or Manual next to Program updates/Virus definition updates
- Click Save & Apply to Devices (i.e. Save & Apply to Customers when editing a Master Policy) in the upper right corner of the page
For more information on updates, see Understanding Updates and Reboots.
Other Articles In This Section:
Adding Devices to Your Network
Removing Devices From Your Network
Understanding Updates and Reboots
Configuring Virus Definitions and Antivirus Updates
Antivirus Silent Uninstall Script (Windows Only)