Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Avast Business CloudCare
You can configure exclusions that will propagate across all of the various Shields and components of Essential/Premium/Ultimate Business Security in the Antivirus section of your policies.
Exclusions are limited to approximately 8000 characters across all exclusions both standard (All Scans and Shields) and component-specific (File shield, Web shield, etc). For this reason, we recommend you minimize exclusions where possible to prevent any security flaws and/or impact on system performance.
Any changes made to exclusions within policies will propagate across your network roughly every 5-10 minutes. Console policies override local settings.
- For Partners, if you would like to only configure exclusions for one customer, select the customer in the Customer Drop-down Menu
- Navigate to the Policies tab
- Click the policy you would like to add exclusions to
- Expand the Antivirus section, then click the Exclusions tab
- Click Add exclusion, then select the exclusion type:
- File path: enter a file path you would like to exclude
- URL: enter a URL you would like to exclude
- Check All Scans and Shields, then click Save
- Click Save & Apply to Devices when you are finished
- If you are editing a Master Policy, this option will say Save & Apply to Customers instead
Other Articles In This Section: