Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Avast Business CloudCare
You can configure a schedule for scanning files and programs with CloudCare Antivirus in Policies. While you cannot configure much beyond the timing, you can use the settings for the various Shields and Exclusions to determine what is scanned and what is not.
Types of Scans
- Quick Scan—Scan for common threats
- Full System Scan—Run a detailed scan of every file on the device
Creating Scheduled Scans
You can use the toggle to determine if the scheduled scan is Quick or Full System.
- Click the name of the policy you would like to add a scan schedule to
- Expand the Antivirus section
- In the Antivirus Settings section, click Scan Settings
- Configure the following:
- Frequency: choose between Daily, Weekly (select week day), and Monthly (select day of month)
- Start date: choose which day you would like the scan schedule to begin
- Start time: select which time of day you would like the scan to run
- Scan Options: choose whether or not to scan for potentially unwanted programs (PUPs)
- Click Save & Apply to Devices when you are finished
- If you are editing a Master Policy, this will say Save & Apply to Customers instead
Any threats that are detected during this scan are usually sent to the device's Virus Chest. You can view and manage these detections in Device Details. For more information, see Virus Chest.