Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Avast Business CloudCare
Avast Business CloudCare Email Security Services (ESS) is a cloud-based system available only to CloudCare Partners. It is a hosted solution which requires the customer to have control of their DNS records, so mail is sent directly to us, and then passed along to the customer's mail server/cloud service. ESS checks email for spam, viruses, and unwanted mail using a variety of custom filters, so that mail is clean before it arrives on the customer's email server, and also offers email archives and encryption.
Email Security Services Components
- Blocks unwanted email in the cloud before it hits the customer's network
- Also blocks outbound email that contains spam or viruses, keeping your customers from inadvertently spanning their contacts
- Provides ten levels of protection and stays up-to-date automatically
- Spools inbound emails for ten days, which means that a customer's local server outage doesn't have to mean a major disruption
- Provides email continuity to your customers by giving them on-demand access to email from any location, even if their internal server is down
- Offers protected and encrypted long-term storage while filtering for spam and viruses in the process
- Gives your customers the tools to search any email or attachment within the archive on multiple levels
Email Archive Lite
- Provides customers with convenient, short-term storage
- Users can access, search, and recover without the need to contact you
- Improves network performance with secure archiving a rolling, 60-day basis
- After 60 days, emails and information are automatically deleted
- Encrypted email is maintained in SysTrust-certified and SAS-70 type II Data Centers
- Deploys easily without additional hardware, software, or training-and saves time with automatic updates
- Encrypt based on policy and regulatory compliance, along encryption based on subject line keywords, recipients, domains, and more
- Covers PC-to-PC encryption and mobile devices as well
- Emails that are sent unencrypted can be automatically encrypted, rerouted, or blocked if they do not comply with policy
You can sign up for Email Security Services here, or by clicking the link on the Dashboard in the left-hand navigation pane.
You can use the following Test SMTP addresses to test Email Security Services (ESS).
Other Articles In This Section: