Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Essential/Premium/Ultimate Business Security
- Small Office Protection
If your network utilizes proxies for end devices, you will need to configure this on each of your devices. This proxy will be used for application updates.
- Click Menu in the top-right of the UI
- Click Settings
- In the General section, navigate to the Update tab
- Beside the Check for Updates button for application updates, click More options
- Check the box beside Use specific proxy server
- Fill in the following information:
- For Type, select either HTTP or SOCKS v4
- For Address, enter the IP address for your proxy
- For Port, enter the port number for your proxy
- For Type of Authentication, select either No authentication, Basic authentication (plaintext), or Windows integrated authentication (NTLM)
- If you are using authentication, enter the Username and Password