Get this font in here!
This Article Applies to:
- Small Office Protection
You can download Small Office Protection for your Android phone from the Google Play store.
- Open the Play Store app
- Search for "Avast"
- Select Avast Antivirus - Mobile Security & Virus Cleaner from the list
- Click Install
- If necessary, click Accept to allow the download to begin
Once the application is installed on your device, you can click the icon to open it. From there, you should follow the instructions in Activating Licenses in Small Office Protection (Android).
Removing Small Office Protection
Due to the Device Administrator permission used by the Anti-Theft component, Avast Small Office Protection on Android is protected against uninstallation. If you are using the Anti-Theft feature, you must deactivate this permission prior to uninstalling the application.
These steps can differ slightly depending on your device mode, Android version and vendor customizations.
Removing Device Administrator Permission
- Navigate to Settings ▸ Security on your device
- Tap Device Administrators
- Tap Avast Mobile Security
- Tap Deactivate to disable the permission
Uninstalling Small Office Protection
- Navigate to the Settings on your device and select Apps
- Select Avast Mobile Security
- Tap Uninstall
- Tap Ok to confirm the uninstallation
Other Articles In This Section: