This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business Cloud Console
- AVG Business On-Premise Console
An activation code is part of your confirmation of purchase. It contains information about the edition you purchased. Your code is the license used to activate your software.
- When running the Console for the first time, the screen will prompt you to enter your license code.
- Enter your license code.
- Click Activate license code.
Activating Additional Licenses
- Navigate to the Subscriptions page
- Do one of the following:
- If you have a license code, click Got activation code?, enter the code, then click Activate
- Beside the subscription you would like to purchase, click Buy, then complete the transaction
For more information on how to assign subscriptions to devices, see Applying Licenses to Devices.