This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business Cloud Console
- AVG Business On-Premise Console
An activation code is part of your confirmation of purchase. It contains information about the edition you purchased. Your code is the license used to activate your software.
- When running the Console for the first time, the screen will prompt you to enter your license code.
- Enter your license code.
- Click Activate license code.
Activating Additional Licenses
- Navigate to the Subscriptions page
- Do one of the following:
- If you have a license code, click Got activation code?, enter the code, then click Activate
- Beside the subscription you would like to purchase, click Buy, then complete the transaction
For more information on how to assign subscriptions to devices, see Applying Licenses to Devices (AVG Business Management Consoles).