This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business Cloud Console
Users of the AVG Business Cloud Console now have the option to generate and send a support package for one or more devices directly from the Console (as long as the devices have Agent version 4.23 or higher). This support package is used by Business Technical Support to troubleshoot any issues with the device. For information on how to create a support package manually from the end device, see Using the AVG Support Tool.
Generating the Support Package
- On the Devices page, do one of the following:
- For multiple devices, select the check boxes of the devices you want to troubleshoot. Then click Actions ▸ Send support package
- For a single device, click the More button next to a device, then click Send support package
- A dialog bar will show at the bottom of the screen indicating success or failure, as the package is automatically sent to Business Technical Support
Viewing Package Details
Once your package has been generated and sent via the Console, you will need to provide the file name to Business Technical Support so they can locate the file within the servers.
Other Articles In This Section: