This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business Cloud Console
- AVG Business On-Premise Console
You will receive notifications on threats that are detected across your network.
Most threats detected by AVG will be sent to
Restoring or Deleting Infected Files
- On the Devices page click the name of the device where the threat was detected
- Click the Threats Detected tab of the Device Details page
- Click Virus chest
- Select the infected file and click one of the following:
- Restore file(s)
- Delete file(s)
If the detection was a false positive, you should create an exception for the detected threat in the policy assigned to the device. For more information see Configuring Standard Antivirus Exclusions and Configuring Component-Specific Exclusions.
Other Articles In This Section: