This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business Cloud Console
Alerts are visible across your devices on the list to provide you insight on the current state of the devices across your network. For more information about the different types of threats and alerts, see Threat and Alert Types.
You may wish to hide alerts that are not important in your specific network type. There are two options: dismissing and muting.
This option will dismiss an alert for a time, which will update your device status as well. You will not be able to view your dismissed alerts; however, the next time a risk check is run on the device, the alert may reappear.
- On the Dashboard or Devices page, click the drop-down arrow beside an alert in the devices list
- Click Dismiss
This option will mute an alert for the selected length of time, which will update your device status as well.
- On the Devices page, click the drop-down arrow beside an alert in the devices list
- Select one of the following:
- Mute for one week
- Mute for two weeks
- Mute for one month
- Mute for three months
- Mute for the next century
- To unmute an alert, click the crossed-out bell symbol beside the alert in the devices list, then click either Unmute or Unmute this alert on all devices
Other Articles In This Section: