This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business Cloud Console
- AVG Business On-Premise Console
- AVG Business Antivirus
For overall functionality, and to enable the Antivirus clients
AVG web services are hosted in many countries around the world. Therefore, we do not recommend geoblocking in your firewall settings.
If geoblocking is necessary, we recommend you set URL Allow rules to supercede geoblocking, so AVG traffic can still be allowed.
Ports (TCP & UDP)
- 80 – Internet vulnerability checks and feature updates
- 443 – Encrypted communication
- 8080, 8090 – Communication between console and clients within local network (only for On-Premise Console)
- 4158 – Mirror, for local updates within local network
- 7074 – Remote Deployment within local network
Other Articles In This Section: