This Article Applies to:
- AVG Business Cloud Console
- AVG Business On-Premise Console
You can alter the assigned subscription for a device, for instance if you purchase seats for a different Antivirus version
Once a particular subscription has expired, the devices assigned to it will be unprotected. It is recommended you either renew the existing subscription or purchase a subscription for a higher-level Antivirus product.
This procedure requires the device to restart.
- On the Devices page, do one of the following:
- To include all devices in a group, click the More button next to the group name. Then click Edit group.
- To include multiple devices, select the check boxes of the devices. Then click Actions ▸ Change subscription.
- For a single device, click the More button next to a device, then click Change subscription.
- Select the license you would like to use from the drop-down menu(s).
- Click Apply for the license you want to change to, or Save group if you are changing the subscription for an entire group of devices.
Other Articles In This Section: